Warranty. Terms & conditions
12 months warranty
The LiveLife Alarms come with a standard 12 months warranty from date of purchase. If the alarm unit or pendant has a manufacturing defect causing it to fail within the first 12 months of purchase, we will replace it free of charge or refund the purchase price. A printed Warranty document is supplied with your purchase. You can download it here.
If your alarm has stopped working please refer to the ‘Troubleshooting’ section of your User Manual that was included with your alarm and check to see the cause of the failure is not due to incorrect operation or that it can be easily rectified. If you no longer have a copy of the User Manual you can download it or email us at: email@example.com
How to claim against your warranty
If after consulting the ‘Troubleshooting’ section the alarm is still not working then please contact us by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1800 936 774 arrange to have the alarm returned for a warranty claim assessment or for repairs outside of the warranty period.
Circumstances that can void your warranty
Please be aware your warranty can become void if any of the following have occurred:
- The Alarm unit has been opened or tampered with (without our supervision)
- The Alarm has been modified or not used in accordance with our instructions.
- The Alarm has suffered damage from physical impact.
- The Alarm has been damaged by fire or has been exposed to excessive heat.
- The Alarm has been used with an incorrect power adaptor.
- The Alarm has been subject to an incorrect voltage due to lightning or a power surge.
- The Alarm has been submerged in water, a bath, a pool, a spa, ocean or a lake.
What if something goes wrong after 12 months?
If the mobile alarm breaks after the first 12 months please send it back to us for repair or replacement. We will only charge you for the cost of repair and shipping. You won’t have to pay full price for a new alarm.
Guarantee under Australian consumer law
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Please read the Refund & returns policy for information on our Moneyback Guarantee on the livelifealarms.com.au main website.